I can remember looking at you as a tiny new person in this world thinking, “what will you become … how will you change my life”
It’s only going to be three years and nothing has been the same since I first saw you. Everyday Dad and I say, “he’s so funny and has so much personality” and its true. You make this family complete and my heart is whole.
This last year we have had so many great memories and lots of hardship. You’ve changed so much and have become such a big boy!
This is your year in review …
- We celebrated you turning 2 with a Dinosaur party that was really awesome!
- Your favorite Dinosaur is a T -Rex & you pretend your a baby T-Rex
- Favorite cartoons are – Dinosaur Train, Cat In The Hat & Daniel Tiger
- You also love to pretend your a puppy but more than that you like to pretend you are a monkey and hang on things “hoo hoo ha ha”
- You & sister love to play “hide out” and make tents in the room
- You love tablet time with your tablet or watching shows with sister
- For the first time this year you called Emery by her name! You also called her Ava and sis but you mostly stick with the name you gave her “wee wee” & that’s what mom and dad call her too (because its special).
- Disneyland is your favorite place ever & you ask to go everyday.
- You told mommy your favorite ride at Disneyland was the “whale ride” (Story Land). It was mommy’s first time going on it; hard to believe because I’ve been to Disneyland so many times, and even though its by far not one of my favorite rides its special to me because I went on it the first time with my two babies.
- You love the Disney characters at the park! Your shyness goes away and hug everyone and take photos. It amazes me to see you so happy and out of your shell.
- You are so sincere. You care & when you do bad you will come back to say you are sorry for your mistake. I really like that about you, it shows you care and it impacted you.
- If I ask you, “are you okay?” you wont just say “yes” you tell the truth and always say, “no” haha.
- You get upset a lot
- You make the funniest mad face ever
- You have the best expressions
- You ooze personality
“Let me see your eye Pirate” – Uncovers his eye hiding from the patch haha
- Loud noises bother you
- You went to the snow for the first time at Sequoia National Park
- You haven’t figured out how to use “I” in sentences. Everything is “me want to” “me no like” but our favorite is “me do me do!”
- This year you got potty trained! & pretty fast 🙂
- Mommy finally weaned you off of ninny. It was bitter sweet and I think we both miss it still.
- You and Dad call our bed the monkey nest
- You like to wet your hair and slick it back. I think you look like Dad when he was a kid.
- You have a red tricycle that you are very good at riding. You ride it in the house every day and park it out side the room you go to. It’s really cute.
- You hate water in your face but you are brave enough to lay on your back in the tub
- Favorite cereal – Lucky Charms
- For some reason you think I want all of your boogers … I don’t. Stop giving them to me.
- “oh. Yeah, silly me”
- You love vegetables. It’s the first thing you will eat on a plate. Broccoli is your fave.
- Favorite fruits – strawberries. green apples, tomatoes & oranges
- “what’s cooking homie”
- At the check out – “Thank you homie” 😐
- Monkey hands
(mittens we bought specifically because you needed more “monkey hands”)
- & Monkey feet
- You love going over to Grandma Yvette’s house & Great Grandma & Papa’s house but you don’t like saying hi but love to say bye.
- “Lion King your head” is either your insult or a joke.
- You love the beach but it took you awhile to get into the water. You said you were scared because the whales and sharks lived in the water. Very smart for a 2 year old to recognize!
Happy third birthday my son son. We love you so much!! Here’s to many more years of happiness and growth.